Newbie Visit

that's crazy....the palm trees are being blown in one direction while those massive waves are rolling in another direction!

good capture, tcrane!!!

Great video. Video two with the waves and wind. WOW!!

I would have loved to be out after the storm passed combing the beaches looking for what the waves brought in.

Thanks for sharing

MotherOcean said:
I would have loved to be out after the storm passed combing the beaches looking for what the waves brought in.

Mostly what people threw in.... this was posted on Facebook as a post-Earl shot of the beach in Public..

med_1283863467-public2.jpg

Attachments

• public2.jpg
    public2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 62
It is Sunday afternoon. We are here in Chicago in perfect weather reminiscent of St. Bart's, listening to Sirius/XM radio 75. Siriusly Sinatra. Sinatra's daughter Nancy has unleashed a set composed entirely of Rain songs.

Classic.

I'm out of Pastis. I have no Calvados. But I got three bottles of Rose and 2 bottles of Jean Lallement Brut Champagne. Steaks on the grill and a replica Freddy Salad (from Jack Ruby's of Louisville et al) made with Nueskes Bacon, tomatoes and chives from the garden.

If I can't be on St. Barts, I'm glad to be here. But I ain't going to work until after noon tomorrow!

Voila!

Still crazy after all these years. Miss Orient Bay, Coco Beach, Sophie and her family. We now live in Key West, www.keywestadventures.com. Renting and selling Jeeps, fixing all kinds of cars, trucks and vans under a 3200 sq foot Tiki Hut, servicing leasing renting and selling hotel shuttle vans. Living the dream.. These conchs are a tough bunch, and we are glad to be side by side with all of them. Getiing back to SBH is on our radar. It's been 10 years since Hurricane Earl and the girl with the diamond stud in her tooth. We are headed back soon!