cheeseburgers

Eve

Senior Insider
ok guys. I have made the same cheeseburgers for 30 years and now it is time to venture off my set ways to prepare for my trip in February.
The thought of an egg on my burger makes me very distressed, but I saw a picture of it in a magazine and now I am even more obsessed with the thought. So obsessed that I had trouble sleeping.
ok...what goes on one of these burgers, and what kind of cheese?
E

I'm a cheddar guy on my burgers and of course it has to have bacon. Add a little butter to the bun and lightly toast on the top shelf while your grilling.

coco2626 said:
ok guys. I have made the same cheeseburgers for 30 years and now it is time to venture off my set ways to prepare for my trip in February.
The thought of an egg on my burger makes me very distressed, but I saw a picture of it in a magazine and now I am even more obsessed with the thought. So obsessed that I had trouble sleeping.
ok...what goes on one of these burgers, and what kind of cheese?
E

Don't forget the flash-frozen hamburger patty with extreme freezer burn. Key ingredient.

one layer of muenster, one layer of gruyere....lettuce and tomato and sweet crispy pickle chips ( prefer Claussens Sandwich pickle chips )...two strips of bacon..and the egg has to have a slightly runny yolk.. buttered and toasted bun..burger meat is 75% Angus...25% ground pork...with chopped onions incorporated into the meat and some Wooster sauce

Mike R said:
one layer of muenster, one layer of gruyere....lettuce and tomato and sweet crispy pickle chips ( prefer Claussens Sandwich pickle chips )...two strips of bacon..and the egg has to have a slightly runny yolk.. buttered and toasted bun..burger meat is 75% Angus...25% ground pork...with chopped onions incorporated into the meat and some Wooster sauce
wow cant get any more specific than that!
I will give it a go.

I love Bone Suckin sauce ( boy oh boy can we go into a whole different direction here with that name.....LOL )...I spend a week a year motorcycling Western North Carolina, where it is from, and they put it on everything....never tried putting it in burger meat though

Mike R said:
a timeless classic worthy of the time.....LOL

Shall we use chuck or 80-20 or sirloin. How about the roll- kaiser, torpedo- soft, hard- relish anyone- mayo, ketchup? And on }:|