What are you listening to right now?

With a marathon darkroom session on the agenda, today's playlist will start with Garland Jeffreys. From there, the printing results will determine where I go next. If I'm getting good results, I'll probably stick to mellower tunes (Jackson Browne, maybe). If I'm struggling, it'll be RnR ( perhaps The Clash).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB9NZkKJoGo

Snarf. I'm just putting an original 45 of "Louie, Louie" by the Kingsmen on. With "It's My Party If I Want To Cry" next.

"It's a beautiful morning," aw dang, clock says 3PM. Well I did get the dog washed (what a trip,) got packed for another trip and still cleaning up after one of the cat's peeing rampage. I'll be back.

Sittin in the harbor catching flounders and listening to Zouk....Kassav to be precise....and a seaplane just landed which strangely enough looks very similar to you. Know whose

Mike,

At least you're on the water. I have a day to go before hitting Lake Michigan (no Key West floundering this year - SAD.) Love the lakes. The snow will be soon. Well, not here recently, it's just mucky slush.

Down To The River To Pray, Alison Krauss + Union Station
Sweetest voice this side of heaven.

JEK said:
Down To The River To Pray, Alison Krauss + Union Station
Sweetest voice this side of heaven.

you are SO right about that!

i'm listening to mandy moore's 'amanda leigh' cd...good (semi-new) stuff...very mellow!

oh s**t...what do we do now??..we ve agreed on an artist....

*looking up to see if the sky is falling*