What are you listening to right now?

How kind. I think of Peter every time I hear Bob Marley and when the Mets let me down...in other words, I think about him and miss him a lot.

Such a nice thought in remembering Peter!

Dennis, Peter was a dear soul. This is presumptuous, as we never met, but his heart came through in his words. His care for his parents through the devastating hurricanes that decimated the Jersey Shore was beautiful. He was funny about his teams, win or lose. I learned of his death well after the fact. Life is funny. While I never actually met Peter, I have mourned his loss and will miss him.

How kind. I think of Peter every time I hear Bob Marley and when the Mets let me down...in other words, I think about him and miss him a lot.

Me too, Amy. I read that his sister is hosting a gathering at Peter's beloved Ship Ahoy beach club in July, with reggae and rum punch. That sounds perfect.

That is so cool. We also never met each other. Let me know the date so we can toast to his memory on St Barths next month.

Amy, I’ve copied Peter’s sister’s FB post into my original post on his passing. You’ll find it in Everything Else. July 9, 17:00 - 19:30.

Again . . . moving, memorable tributes. Peter, in my impression, was modest & unassuming, but left an indelible memory for “friends,” whether we personally met him or not.

Is it possible to start a fresh thread WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW part B...as this one is quite long?

I wonder if KoryLGriffen still is on the Forum? I have no problem in honoring "Kory," but his / her last post was September 20, 2010.

I wonder if KoryLGriffen still is on the Forum? I have no problem in honoring "Kory," but his / her last post was September 20, 2010.

Voosh researched this a few years back - Post 1659 in this thread:

IMG_9061.jpeg

Thanks, Rosemary. I don't recall that song, so as old as it is, it's new to me! There are multiple versions on YouTube. Here's one.