What are you listening to right now?

Floating in the pool listening to iTunes Dinner Party - The Complete Set. Nice and easy.

A nice thought. Just switched to French Dinner Party - The Complete Set. She is in that list. I'll dream.

i'd love to be listening to carla bruni in your pool, pops...heck, i'd love to be listening to carla bruni in ANYBODY'S pool about right now....it's hotter than heck down here in the big easy!

I wasn't talking about listening to her in the pool. I was talking about getting her in the pool.

We have having a nice day for August. Low humidity mid 80s and blue skies.
Took a nice ride into DC on the Seven and cruised along the Potomac.

1281210868-photo_3.JPG
1281210859-photo_2.JPG
1281210850-photo_1.JPG
[
1281210884-photo_4.JPG

Attachments

• photo_1.JPG
    photo_1.JPG
    292.8 KB · Views: 134
  • photo_2.JPG
    photo_2.JPG
    375.2 KB · Views: 93
  • photo_3.JPG
    photo_3.JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 123
  • photo_4.JPG
    photo_4.JPG
    297.3 KB · Views: 124
Nice pics JEK..Miker you can nevah go wrong w/D Brown! I got me some Lee Scratch Perry going on in the backround.

Mike R said:
A little Dennis Brown up on the bridge.....Keane after that

I thought you drove boats. What are you doing on a bridge that boats go under? I'm confused.

I got me 15 minutes to walk the dog..eat my General Tsaos Chicken and get back to the boat for round three

Listening to 29 Palms by Robert Plant while sipping rose champagne on the patio. Tonight is truly a perfect summer night.

Just goofin' with some old stuff. Anyone recognize these? (Quote is from a music site that I posted to minutes ago.)

"Right now on the turntable (all original 45s) -

"Mind Over Matter" Nolan Strong (Fortune 546)

"Love's Gone Bad" Underdogs (V.I.P. 25040)

"The Bounce" Olympics (Tri Disc 106 B)"

And... my new avatar on that music site -

1281239848-BandPractice.jpg

Yep. That was me in my "formative" years going to band practice.

Attachments

• BandPractice.jpg
    BandPractice.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 79
Voosh, I love you mon ami, but I believe, after the winter we had here on the east coast, that all references to, and photos of, snow should be off limits for several more months! :p

That's a maannny years old pic.

We haven't had a real winter here in southeast Michigan in years. Besides, the SUV or 4WD van work just fine for hauling "stuff." I don't know whatever happened to that sled.

Oh, heck. Another pic repost. [Me trying to blow away the piddly snow with some hot licks. Wound up using a snow shovel (the one I keep promising to send to Rosita.) Haven't used the snowblower in years.]

1281242327-WinterGuitar.jpg

:cool:

BTW. I'll try to get some pics of me on the beach with a guitar next week.

Attachments

• WinterGuitar.jpg
    WinterGuitar.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 118
Next winter, I vow to use your hot licks method of snow removal. Does bass guitar work as well? That's all we have around here.

Theresa said:
Next winter, I vow to use your hot licks method of snow removal. Does bass guitar work as well? That's all we have around here.

I'm a bass player as is GeorgeDP. I goof around with the guitar sometimes.

Disclaimer: I really don't play much anymore. Fender gave me some good stuff. I still keep a J-Bass, G-K amp and my trusty old AMPEG B-15 handy. Music is great. Whether ya play or just listen. Very settling. IMHO.

Plundered My Soul....Rolling Stones....

not exactly Sunday morning hangover music...but it is what it is....and I gotta get to work and its helping motivate me

Voosh ... don't listen to Theresa...keep the snow pics coming..I'm starting to get the "itch"