Natalie Cole in Beaver Creek

rivertrash

Senior Insider
We saw Natalie Cole in the 530-seat Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek, Colorado last Friday night. Not my cup of tea, music genre-wise, but the old girl still has some pipes. She entertained the crowd for almost two hours. Her video/live performance of "Unforgettable" with her dad, showing a montage of family and performance photos and old home videos was breath-taking. (And I don't care for jazz/R&B.)

Glad she is back after some down times. What a voice- like velvet- like her father. That is a small venue for her.

As Dick knows, how can ya go wrong with Beaver Creek? Sounds like it was a great concert.

We are also kinda partial to stuff we stumbled onto in Sante Fe, NM.

One of the best concerts I saw out there was on the baseball field in Vail..one of the most magnificent summer nights you can imagine weather wise....Violent Femmes opened for G Love...amazing night of music and good times

Holey Moley (yes, I kept it clean.) We had to do a lot of trips from MI to SD. We always chose driving, rather than flying in - our preference and G Love and Special Sauce was always blaring as we had cruise control set at 110mph in the middle of the night on those open stretches. Memories. Good ones. Yep.

why am I not surprised by that response..and where is Theresa when I need her to have my back......LMAO

Voosh said:
and G Love and Special Sauce was always blaring as we had cruise control set at 110mph in the middle of the night on those open stretches. Memories. Good ones. Yep.

G Love is very often on my system....its also where Jack Johnson came out of..they were both regulars in the ski bum bar scene in Colorado

Mike R said:
why am I not surprised by that response..and where is Theresa when I need her to have my back......LMAO
What he doesn't understand he ridicules. SOP :)

Mike I am impressed..for an "old timer" for you to even know G Love is a small wonder..Good for you.. }:|