iPhone G4

JEK

Senior Insider
They are coming! Unfortunately (or fortunately), I will be in Nassau for a destination wedding on Thursday. Have wait a few days to pick my new iPhone up.

1276952317-Screen_shot_2010-06-19_at_8.57.53_AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen_shot_2010-06-19_at_8.57.53_AM.jpg
    Screen_shot_2010-06-19_at_8.57.53_AM.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 55
You bought the 16GB? I broke down last night and bought on ebay paid an extra $100. Should have Friday.

I thought maybe you bought two and were going to duct tape them together. BTW the image up above says 16 that's why I said that.

A wedding that is not held in the bride or grooms hometown, but a distant location, usually somewhat exotic. For us, Hawaii, a Caribbean island or even a US coastal city. More expensive as everyone travels.

Hope you have suggested the groom wear feathers. It makes such a statement.
Hope my EBAY "friend" got his pickup notice.

Ok, learnt something new.

Enjoying the iPad in BA Galleries First lounge, the "lounge dragon" liked my T-shirt and now I'm enjoying Lanson Noble Cuvee champagne, champagne truffles and macarones before boarding my spacious economy seat.. and will continue to enjoy the iPad there :)

PS. The same T-shirt got me to buy a rap CD in front of the Victoria's Secret in NYC because the rapper had jeans from the same brand..

It was the iPad I am sure, it opens all kinds of doors. The first week It was out the pilot found out I had one and came out of cabin during flight to come back so he could touch it. I find that amazing sice they are now protected by FA's and beverage cart when they want to use the head.

Pilot Smilot. I had a beautiful Air France flight attendant sit on my lap for a demo. You can ask my wife.

Someone else had an iPad on the plane as well and the stewardess touched it briefly, guess what she said.. "It's a bit heavy, isn't it?"

The woman sitting next to me wasn't so interested, just asked if that's one of the eBook readers..

Pretty good performance from BA, there was a technical fault with the plane (spent 30+ minutes to reboot the plane and check it out) and we switched to another plane. The flight was only 1.5 hours late after everything, everyone got their luggage and we got our sandwiches (yeah, hot meals are disappearing in European couch as well).

Need to photograph the T-shirt, couldn't find it online. It's from the Parish Nation.

Most flight attendants on US domestic carriers I would not want to sit on my lap. Be glad you were on Air France.