Dewyze or Bowersox, what's your choice?

Re: American Idol Poll

Andynap said:
I pick Bowersox- what did I win?

You win the joy of communicating with fellow SBHonliners. Ain't that a treat? :)

Actually, it might be interesting to see, if we have significant participation, how our poll matches up with the show's demographic.

Re: American Idol Poll

tim said:
Andynap said:
I pick Bowersox- what did I win?

You win the joy of communicating with fellow SBHonliners. Ain't that a treat? :)

Actually, it might be interesting to see, if we have significant participation, how our poll matches up with the show's demographic.

Tim- that's funny. If you are talking about my demographic I vote for Betty White- :crazy:

Lee has really stepped it up the last few weeks. I think it's going to be close, with Crystal getting the win in the end.

I suppose that I should actually watch the show first, but I haven't.

Instead, I've been looking at Youtube clips tonight. I would pay money to watch Crystal Bowersox sing. I might pay money to watch Lee Dewyze sing. Both have performed songs that I love. Bowersox has consistently done a better interpretation.

My vote is for Bowersox.

Mamasox rules! I like Lee too... it often happens that the runner up does better career-wise for whatever reason. So they both win, whatever happens. But I'll be voting for Crystal. I'll be on a plane so I'll miss the results show and all the media hype but I'll be tuned in tomorrow night for the final performance show.

Mrs. Dennis would have Lee's baby.

And we don't necessarily like babies in this house.

I vote for Mamasox.
Lisa votes for Lee.

I'm happy either way.

I liked Siobhan so I'm rather ambivalent at this point. Mamasox has shown talent the whole way through from the get-go. Lee has somehow snuck up and developed something along the way.

Simon calls it for Lee:

“If you’d asked me five or six weeks ago, 100 percent I would have said Crystal [Bowersox]. But now I’ve changed my mind. I think Lee [DeWyze] is going to win,” Cowell tells fellow judge Ellen DeGeneres in an interview airing Tuesday on The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

I thought Lee was a great singer from the start and that he has been consistently good...plus, he seems to get better every week! I'm not sure he'll win it, depends on who's voting, but my vote is for him.

AHowell said:
I liked Siobhan so I'm rather ambivalent at this point. Mamasox has shown talent the whole way through from the get-go. Lee has somehow snuck up and developed something along the way.

yeah, I liked siobhan also....still don't get Lee, no way no how, but think Bowersox is not mainstream enough to pull this off. too bad.

Siobhan had so much artistic style and presence! She could transform herself into a dozen different looks! I thought she was a real performer.