hello, hello, hello. Anybody out there? What a slow day on the forum. I am making this post just to see if it is working as it should. It is so sl

amyb

Senior Insider
Anybody out there?

hello, hello, hello. Anybody out there?

What a slow day on the forum. I am making this post just to see if it is working as it should.

It is so slow we may have to send a newbie to Pennsylvania to see what the heck the groundhogs are up to now!!

Re: Anybody out there?

No groundhogs left here- :up: and since you posted this in the music forum I think I'll sing a song:

Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye,
My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine coming my way,
Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye.

Mister blue bird's on my shoulder,,
it's the truth,
it's actual,
everything's satisfactual!
Zippity doo dah,
zippity aye,
zippity doo dah,
zippity aye

When we are next together I have a cute ZIPPITY DOO DAH story to share. Too long for the forum.

SONG OF THE SOUTH was the first movie I went to-I was about 4 or 5.

It has been slow, I am missing my afternoon dose of beach info. Just to make it a little easier to get through the afternoon I made our SBC reservations for December. Too bad we have to wait 6 months to use them.

I too remember Song of the South. Great songs!

It is always good to have a trip to St Barths in your future that you can look forward to taking. I have about 7 weeks and it going very slow.

I can only suppose that Jim and Julie had a really great lunch with some really great wine and that they have forgotten all of us up here starved for reports.

I know, I am, as Phil often tells me, pathetic.

Anybody out there?

Sorry, didn't hear you. Had my headphones on and computer otherwise occupied. I'm a night owl that actually got some projects done the last few nights. Yay! Crashed around 6AM. Noticed the sun and beautiful skies around 10AM. The pup and I snoozed in the sun (next 2 days are rainy) for a few hours outside. Back to snoozin'

No complaints.

As for "Zippity Doo Dah," yeah, it felt that way.

Enjoy the day!! And have one of whatever you are drinking for me.

Charlotte

Phil is 100% incorrect about our addiction to the forum. Glad to know you are headed back soon so I can eat well again through pictures.

Charlotte

Got in my car around noon and totally enjoyed the toastiness of it.
I am into my summer clothes