Marius et Janette

JEK

Senior Insider
Dinner near the hotel tonight. 7€ oysters and a 44€ sole. See, SBH isn't so dear after all.

The Belon No. 0 were huge!

1273958379-photo.jpg
1273958407-photo_3.jpg
1273958437-photo_4.jpg
1273958459-photo_2.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 79
  • photo_3.jpg
    photo_3.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 67
  • photo_4.jpg
    photo_4.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 66
  • photo_2.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 71
A Size 0 oyster is 150+ grams, or 5.3+ ounces. Six of those must have been filling. Do you have room left for the sole?

I am drooling. Seriously.

I had about two days in Paris in February before I got sick. I think I stopped at every oyster shucker we passed prior to that.

Oysters and champagne. Mmmmmm.......

As for the name, I wonder what their 'ti punch is like?

had 12 Wellfleets for lunch today which cost me a promise to buy beer in the future...caught some lemon soles which get eaten tomorrow....and than went out for a non fish dinner.....

Where was dinner?

Mike and I were just talking about you.

Uh, you guys are having dinner w/ us at Au Regal next year.

Mon ami,

Looks like a terrific venue for a night on Paris. I hope you and Mrs. JEK have a fabulous time!

KevinS said:
A Size 0 oyster is 150+ grams, or 5.3+ ounces. Six of those must have been filling. Do you have room left for the sole?
I did have room! They didn't seem too big, just right!

Don't forget to stop at Berthillon on Ile St. Louis for the best ice cream on the planet. More sweets for the sweet --- Laduree for macaroons --- and they have THE BEST hot chocolate. Willi's Wine Bar is always good as is L'Ecluse, but it's hard to find a bad wine bar in Paris. I also love the "Baby BIstros" which give you a much better bang for your buck than the 3*s. Have a great time!

ANGELINA'S was my favorite hot chocolate bar-with drop dead goodies and a lovely place to lunch while shopping.

Personally, I am fond of the name...

Amy, I adore Angelina's, too, although I have never finished the oh so dense hot chocolate there. I miss Paris.

come to think of it I've never had a bad hot chocolate in Paris :) But I've never been to Angelina's so I'm putting it on my list for next year.