Front Street.......

MIke R

Senior Insider
first weekend of the season in P Town this coming weekend and we cant wait to head to one of our all time favorite restaurants anywhere....... and look at these offerings this week!!...where to begin????

1273760337-menu-5.gif

Attachments

• menu-5.gif
    menu-5.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 74
Yummy, but they should change DOLLOP to "generous scoop" of vanilla ice gelato on that tarte tatin dessert. Just sayin'

everything for 15 years I have been dining there that gets cooked and served is over the top good.....

this is a Kevin and Kate "usual" spot too...Theresa this is where we couldnt go with you guys the night of the blackout..

the hardest reservation in town to get....I have a standing Saturday 6 PM reservation from now til Labor Day weekend

not yet Josh.....still low season...as we get into season she will do all the fresh fish and clams she ONLY buys from locals in town of which I am one of her suppliers

Salmon is more than likely Maine wild caught

this is only the weekly specials menu...there is a regular menu as well which has the usuals where you can find some local fish dishes

Mike R said:
Grey said:
I'm interested in the Tea Smoked Duck. Sounds intriguing and delicious...

it is....smoked in house with black and green teas....wonderful flavor

Many recipes for that- easy. Sorry I won't see you this year but I shall be awash in crabs in the Chesapeake.