• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Still River May 8th...Last Call

MIke R

Senior Insider
Alrighty boys and girls...the second gathering of forum folk at Still River is coming up next weekend on Saturday evening....by my count it will be 20 people....cocktail hour at 4:30....dinner soon after, and it will be ordering off the menu instead of a price fixed set menu.....any last minute comers please let me know so I can make sure the appropriate amount of settings are arranged...any other questions??...fire away....

see you all there!!

Please give Bob and Kara my best and tell Bob how happy we are that he's feeling better. :) :) :)

Ditto for us, Mike. We wish you all a wonderful time and send hugs to Bob and KKara. Sorry we will be missing this nearby gathering, but the physic's law is right-CAN'T BE IN TWO PLACES AT ONCE. A&P

I got an extended message from Kara about Bob and all is close to well as can be expected. Sorry to miss your soire- LOL- but Mother's Day prevails here.

perfectly understandable..as I said..the impetus behind Wendi and I going there was to celebrate Mothers Day and my B day down there because absolutely nothing is open up here til Memorial Day weekend..and then somehow it turned into a SBH gathering..which is just fine with me

maybe again in the fall

Well I don't know about the fall. Phyllis has an iron clad memory and remembers the ride home from Still River- my toes are still black so it looks like the Chesapeake this year- St. Michael's et al.

well you guys will be missed...our fall gatherings were fun...but the Chesapeake is nice too

a little last minute surge has got us up to 25 people...good work!...sounds like all the B&B's close by are filled with our gang too......

Do we get a prize for traveling the farthest to get there? LOL Something like a sneaker with a hole in the sole would be fine......