Re: Computer Diagnostic

It could be a virus you had on the old hard drive and when you restored, you restored the virus. Or it could be a mouse driver issue. I would take it to the Genius Bar of your hardware manufacturer or your software provider.

Hey JEK has Apple sent you anything or does your order show any activity for your Friday Delivery? Mine still says will ship late April. I know the articles say we will get it on Friday but it's odd no tracking number assigned. But I believe they are using Fedex for these

Computer Diagnostic

BeachBob1 said:
or does your order show any activity for your Friday Delivery?

Nada. Maybe they have them stashed in the US of A instead of China???

From Macrumors forum:
An Apple employee told me, "You will see a final charge a couple days before your iPad ships from the warehouse". I then asked, "Oh, so this isn't shipping from China? This is shipping from a warehouse in the U.S?" She then, seemingly reluctantly, replied, "Yes, these are shipping from the warehouse in the U.S?"

I run strictly with external HDs now. I don't dump anything into computers. I keep a few 500G HDs dedicated to specific catagories....ie. photos, biz, drawings, etc.
I also keep one Tetra sumthin to back it all up.

I keep programs in my computers and data in my external HDs. Its a simple matter of moving from machine to machine.

I buy cheap computers (a year behind the curve) and if one gets a bug or crashes.....I turn them into doorstops.

Apple changed status tonight to prepared for shipment. Movement finally

RickyG said:
I run strictly with external HDs now. I don't dump anything into computers. I keep a few 500G HDs dedicated to specific catagories....ie. photos, biz, drawings, etc.
I also keep one Tetra sumthin to back it all up.

I keep programs in my computers and data in my external HDs. Its a simple matter of moving from machine to machine.

I buy cheap computers (a year behind the curve) and if one gets a bug or crashes.....I turn them into doorstops.

i do the same thing, ricky. after the great HD crash of 2007 (i think), i keep everything on multiple HDs

skeets...i have a one syllable answer to your dilemma....MAC!