Bought it for ten bucks. Works great. Can watch any and every game for entire tournament on iPhone. I predict this will be invaluable this Saturda

MichiganPhil

SBH Insider
CBS March Madness App

Bought it for ten bucks. Works great. Can watch any and every game for entire tournament on iPhone. I predict this will be invaluable this Saturday when daughter is performing in not one, but two, full ballets.

Re: CBS March Madness App

Very cool!
1268968477-Screen_shot_2010-03-18_at_11.13.55_PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen_shot_2010-03-18_at_11.13.55_PM.jpg
    Screen_shot_2010-03-18_at_11.13.55_PM.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 58

Can someone please enlarge the playoff chart-I can not see the results. Bless you, A

If Ohio beat Georgetown....then there's hope for our local team, the Siena "Saints"!!!! Today at 2;30pm.

LindaP said:
If Ohio beat Georgetown....then there's hope for our local team, the Siena "Saints"!!!! Today at 2;30pm.

Siena is playing well and playing a Purdue team without their best player...I got em

oops, sorry Miker....they were really flat today, and those missed shots really killed em'.......oh, well.....I guess Cornell is our next closest team!!!!!!

yeah......too bad for Siena

Cornell has got a team this year....we'll see

my wifes alma mater Univ of Vermont is playing Syracuse tonight.......blood bath

So now when is the next round of games? The kids finally get a chance to rest,PHEW! That's been a lot of basketball...Amy

Thursday and Friday...

and don't feel sorry for the "kids"...they are pampered in every way imaginable,getting a six figure education for free, in unbelievable physical shape, and can easily withstand this rigor