JIMMY BUFFETT AND ZAC BROWN BAND

Grey

Senior Insider
From Jimmy Buffett's twitter acct:

JIMMY BUFFETT AND ZAC BROWN BAND COME TOGETHER FOR “CMT CROSSROADS” PREMIERING MARCH 19 ON CMT
NASHVILLE – March 2, 2010 – Known for his high-energy sold-out shows, beach inspired tropical tunes and devoted and enthusiastic fans, singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett shares the stage with this year’s Grammy winner for “Best New Artist,” the Zac Brown Band, as they team up for the latest episode of the critically-acclaimed CMT CROSSROADS series. CMT CROSSROADS: JIMMY BUFFETT AND ZAC BROWN BAND premieres Friday, March 19 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on CMT.

Wow- I put it in my calendar. }:| I do like Zac Brown tho- I may watch. Do I get CMT on Verizon FIOS? Yes.

Party at our house!! Just in time for spring which begins on the 20th!!
Hope mother nature understands is means warmer temps.

Well what did you all think. I loved the show. I think both bands sounded great.
Pirate/40 and Free/Mystic were my favorites I think.

I have a limited number of country that I like but really like Zac Brown Band. Hope for more good songs from them.

I've seen JB several times around the island early in the morning this past week. He's been carrying his surfboards on the top of his car so I assume that, like every other surfer boy, he's been searching for the best waves.