• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Gloriette Rum

andynap

Senior Insider
If anyone goes there soon, please ask Albert where the Coconut Rum was made or the other rums for that matter-

here is the cap

4354218369_2d22a0ffd7_o.jpg

elgreaux said:
maybe he recycles bottles for rhum made in SB?

The cap was under a foil seal but you are probably right. There are an awful lot of those bottles in his rum hut tho. It's possible he buys them empty.

4325408005_f8f566fab6_o.jpg

Grand Cull de Sac, right on the water. Driveway/street right after Guanahani entrance going toward Grand Fond.

doesnt straight back take you to the new projects where rivage was? i would look to the left before you get all the way back. it is the entrance after coraile and before where lafayette was.

Right-if you pass the Lafayette site, you went right past Albert's driveway entrance.

No Straight back takes you into the water if you go fast enough. Turning right at Gloriette Parking lot takes you to new project. BTW is the new project still stopped?

take the left down the hill towards sereno and vear right. gloriette will be on the left. bb, on the right is the lagoon. i would look left if i were you ;)and yes, no money for the new project. still nothing happening.