• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

I never thought we'd get here but, after searching and searching and devouring your reviews, we've decided on SIB MAM/Ecoute ton coeur. The fantastic

Fijigal

I never thought we'd get here but, after searching and searching and devouring your reviews, we've decided on SIB MAM/Ecoute ton coeur. The fantastic sunsets and the infinity pool put me over the edge. Now I get to start planning the fun stuff, like sailing excursions and fantastic restaurants! I'm starting the countdown calendar!! Thanks again for everyone's help and recommendations!

Congratulations on a great villa choice! Two of our favorite forum members have had great experiences there. Have fun with your planning.

I've never had so much trouble trying to find a perfect place to stay. But, what I've learned is, the entire island is perfect so I can't go wrong! We're skiing in MD and trying to dig out of the snow to go home to Atlanta tomorrow so it will be nice to start thinking of sunshine and St Barts!