St. Barth Snowman

rivertrash

Senior Insider
Never mind me. I'm trying to learn to re-size and insert photos without going to Flickr.

1265251734-New_Year__s_Snowman_2010_031__800x600_.jpg

Attachments

• New_Year__s_Snowman_2010_031__800x600_.jpg
    New_Year__s_Snowman_2010_031__800x600_.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 238
On the way to Vail to eat lunch at Sweet Basil.

1265252347-Snowy_Day_01022010_009__800x600_.jpg

Attachments

• Snowy_Day_01022010_009__800x600_.jpg
    Snowy_Day_01022010_009__800x600_.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 223
you're killing me Dick..thats my number one all time favorite beer and I can't get it here!..and the snowman has it!

you gotta try Blu's in Vail...super lunch...and of course Bart and Yetti's is the Vail version of Le Select

Bummer. But believe me, one of those girls had slurped the contents of that can before building the snowman.

Love Blu's! But it's been awhile since I was there. We love Sweet Basil for lunch and usually just get over to Vail one day. I'll have to try Blu's again.

awesome photos, dick! you and cecie look great in the snow...as does your snowman!!!

i forget cecie's daughter and her friends name, i'm sorry, but will you please tell them i said hello and i look forward to seeing them again at jazz fest!!!

thanks for reminding me....i won't forget again...i hope! anyhoo...any plans for jazz fest this year?

I will play in the sand today. Amy

Good to see you guys and the big smiles you are wearing in CO. Amy

BTW, I will be in a swimsuit, my outerwear of choice in February Amy

Well, just go play in the sand! In your swimsuit! We'll be there soon. Right now it's about 20 where Cecie is, 42 here and 80 where you are. You win! Have a great day today.

headin out on this beautiful winter morning for a day of skiing......knowing how much some of you love the snow, I will take plenty of pictures.....

only bottles as far as I remember....

hey Josh I'l take a picture of the expnsion plans for Cannon today....its almost going to double in size

Enjoy Cannon. It's been 20 years or so since I was there but there is a large backside area. Is that what they are developing? I remember lots of cold, wind and ice, though. We're about to get dumped on in Virginia. Maybe cross-country for me this weekend.