• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Congratulations on your New Orlean's Saints Championship Victory. This one's for you!! Amy & Phil

phil62

Senior Insider
Congratulations on your New Orlean's Saints Championship Victory.

This one's for you!! Amy & Phil

4303864350_14108420b9_o.jpg

This wonderful dessert was served to us last night at Andy's. We went there between the games, but managed to miss the first half of the NFC game.

Phil

oooo la la and OMG is RIGHT, bartyb and terrance!

oh, my dear yankee friends....merci beaucoup! you guys are officially the greatest!!!

now, anyone have advice on what to do with a keyboard full of drool???

as far as not seeing the first half of the game: it's not how you start....it's how you finish! speaking of 'finish'...did you finish the profiteroles or did you leave some on the plate like you did the french fries that i so restrained myself from asking you for during our first meeting trip?

gramchop said:
now, anyone have advice on what to do with a keyboard full of drool???

Funny you should ask...

I just asked the dude at the Apple store genius bar what to use to clean a keyboad, although admittedly I did not mention drool specifically. He recommended rubbing alcohol. Please note, rhum vanille does not serve the same purpose.

I was once told that you can just throw them in the dishwasher! You'd probably want to make sure the "anti-spot" dispenser is topped off ;-)