JEK

Senior Insider
AmEx has a special ordering deal.

1263999771-Screen_shot_2010-01-20_at_10.01.56_AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen_shot_2010-01-20_at_10.01.56_AM.jpg
    Screen_shot_2010-01-20_at_10.01.56_AM.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 91
that is a show I absolutely wont miss..both artist played a LOT in this house...listened to a 2 hour JT mix on the way home from Portsmouth in a snow storm last night

they are performing on the today show this morning! they've already done one song and are going to do another later in the show!

never mind..I will miss it...they play Boston the day I leave for St Barts...LOL

so much for that

I have seen both in concert many many times....but not together...Sweet Baby James and Tapestry would both make my top ten all time favorite albums.....I did see a Randy Newman/JT show in Houston that did not disappoint one bit

two extraordinarily talented people....Carole King has written so many hits for so many artists besides herself

i did see JT at the new orleans jazz and heritage festival, but he played to a crowd of drunk people...not the best venue to see that kind of talent!

3497879740_41aec528a0.jpg

Missy..of all the JT shows I have seen...the best one I saw in my opinion was his One Man Band show at the Colonial Theater in Massachusetts....the DVD is out there ....well worth looking for