I finished my Strawberry and Apricot cookies And Phyllis surprised me with stuffed cabbage- the long recipe from Martha Stewart's mother Ca

andynap

Senior Insider
I finished my Strawberry and Apricot cookies

4201660544_93c5d37cc2_o.jpg

And Phyllis surprised me with stuffed cabbage- the long recipe from Martha Stewart's mother

4200907579_e9d9518516_o.jpg

Can't wait until it's ready- a nice St. Francis Syrah with it

Way to go Phyllis-that scored poits big time.

Andy you handled my two favorite jam and cookies by using both-well done!

We had chicken soup and matzoh balls tonight. Honey glazed roast chicken and yams-more comfort food. I can gain more weight at home during a blizzard than in 3 weeks eating on St Barths! amy

love love love matzoh ball soup

the Beef Bourguignon was to die for..I pretty much stayed true to Julia's recipe...I use a little more mushrooms and carrots than she calls for...and I cook the potatoes in the dish rather than boil them separately

dipped the chocolate macadamian biscotti in coffee and Bailys....nice!...maple walnut fudge is cooling and setting up....supposed to be for the hoilday......yeah right

Try Dried-Cranberry and Pistachio Biscotti, with a touch of Vanilla and a half-a-touch of Almond flavoring. Kate gets special requests for it in the years that we don't make it for Christmas.

No roast beefs were left in the barren supermarket on Friday night, so I bought a pork roast. I made my first ever batch of slow cooked, barbecued pulled pork (my daughter's favorite) and she loved it!