Cool Change - Little River Band

Didn't realize they were still around
Years ago (before the volcano !) we rented a house in Monserrat, near George Martin's Air Studios,and they were one of the bands that had stayed at that villa when they were recording (their names were in the villa's guest book. That was 24 years ago, and I haven't kept up with their music
You made me think about it again !

Hey Lloyd!

Wow, The Little River Band was in St. Barths 24 years ago.

I am not so sure that they are still around. I saw this song quoted on a friend's Facebook and decided to post it. Mostly for symbolic reasons.

Hope you are well.

they ARE still around...not all original members, but they do travel around playing small venues. i saw them in spartanburg, south carolina and then in new orleans in the same year! i met the piano player in spartanburg and when he saw me in new orleans a few months later, he recognized me and had me brought across the barrier for a chat. nice guy...don't remember his name, though!

4187795503_c5e77c793f_o.jpg

btw: thanks, jeanette

Not a fan of theirs. Not a fan of what many of my friends do and/or espouse, either. No big deal. Running into friends in the unexpected places. Greaaaaat! We all, usually, find common ground. Heck, even if it's laughing about the toaster that went on the fritz one morning and almost ruined our breakfast. :cool:

that's a good one, menace! i attempted to change your name but it didn't work....you are menace and you always will be!!!