"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had mo

JEK

Senior Insider
"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever.Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."
1260045643-image001.jpg

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 44
That's cool!

All of our lights are close to the ground since my ladder incident of a few years ago.

Depends on the weather next weekend- cold or wet lites inside the windows- dry and cool they go outside on the bushes and trees.

Loved this-what a sinister mind you have, John!

Not practical but very funny. Thanks for the big chuckle-Amy

OMG....that is extremely funny! i love your wacky sense of humor, pops! thanks for the much needed chuckle this chilly sunday morning!

I would like to take credit for this (and I was until now) but a friend in Seattle sent this to me :)

This is funnier than Martin's photo of Santa relieving himself from a rooftop. Confusing my sites, I think that was posted on Facebook. Martin made Santa's "naughty" list for posting that (and probably for a few other things, too). }:|

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Only time I came close to it, I fell into the shrubs. My only thought as I rolled into a safe splash was - "are there any branches sticking up from my last trimming? I hate punctured lungs."

Happy Holidays to all!

thats why I go with a big lit wreath and candles in all the windows..and thats it...no doubt I would kill myself putting up lights..I can barely clean the gutters without an incident