Just listened to an interview with Richard Carpenter. Pulled out all their old albums. Always loved Karen's voice. Nice sound trip down memory lane.

Voosh

Senior Insider
Just listened to an interview with Richard Carpenter. Pulled out all their old albums. Always loved Karen's voice. Nice sound trip down memory lane.

Voosh, you softie! I still really enjoy pulling out a Carpenter CD. It's a great sing-a-long CD when my girlfriends are around.

I have all the original (vinyl) albums in the racks. It was a Carpentering day around here. Love her voice, the harmonys and production. The softie I am.

You're too kind. Now, gotta run back to this episode of Mythbusters. Gawd. I miss diving, jumping out at strange levels and blowing things up. :p

I only used a Walkman while doing stuff like that back then. The music and what I saw happen (the booms were a guy kinda cool thing) were music.

The Carpenters and softie stuff are all working in your favor, but we might need to chat a bit about your Mythbusters fascination. I guess it is a guy kinda cool thing. ;)

Jeanette said:
The Carpenters and softie stuff are all working in your favor, but we might need to chat a bit about your Mythbusters fascination. I guess it is a guy kinda cool thing. ;)

Safety first. Always. Yeah, I like the big booms and shooting. I let my diving instructor and diving creds lapse. (But, I still dive with friends - shhh.) Same thing for flying.

Although I deal with a lot of hard pounding music, the classic soft stuff always gets me back. You like what you like. It resonates.

No complaints.