Thread: Yes, the soft rock guys from the 70s. Apparently they have a big following in Mexico as they were in the row right behind me coming from DFW to Guadalajara. They had gig outside of town last night an

Senior Insider Joined: Jan 2004 In the ether . . . Posts: 51,701
    Yes, the soft rock guys from the 70s. Apparently they have a big following in Mexico as they were in the row right behind me coming from DFW to Guadalajara. They had gig outside of town last night and one in Guadalajara tonight. So, I guess they still Aren't All Out of Love.
    The Marius 100th Birthday Party -- June 5, 2023

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003
    just the thought of that made me lose my breakfast...
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

The one guy was ahead of me line obviously was in the biz somehow, based on dress. I had no idea until the lady sitting next to on the mobile lounge pointed them out to me.

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003
    thats our gift to Mexico in exchange for Montezumas Revenge....
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

SBH Insider Joined: Jan 2004 NYC Posts: 17,991
    aren't they playing in the elevator in the hotel, anyway?
    Neutral and Witty.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCFred
    aren't they playing in the elevator in the hotel, anyway?
    not any more..they've been replaced by that Mraz crap

SBH Insider Joined: Feb 2005 Glen Cove, NY Posts: 6,082
    so tell us Mike-How do you really feel about Jason Mraz? Amy

my daughter loves him.....she's 6

nuff said

he should be gelded for his version of One Love

SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2007 Austin, Texas Posts: 17,066
    you know darn good and well, you've never heard jason mraz on an elevator....unless you had your iPod in your ears!
    The waves of the sea bring me back to me.

Air Supply for sure on an elevator!

Quote Originally Posted by gramchop
    you know darn good and well, you've never heard jason mraz on an elevator....unless you had your iPod in your ears!
    not unless I had Lena's iPod by mistake...LOL..my older daughter asked me how in the world a child of mine could like him???..I assured her it was just a phase and it too will pass...I also reminded her she used to love David Cassidy at one point in time, and now loves Perry Farell, so she is living proof you can change...

SBH Insider Joined: Apr 2005 Cambridge, MA Posts: 7,363
    I opened an old book a year or two ago and out fell a ticket stub from seeing Air Supply in 1981 with Mike Fischer, my high school and college sweetheart. Sweet memories...
    Liberté, Égalité, Sororité

SBH Insider Joined: Apr 2005 Cambridge, MA Posts: 7,363
    Liberté, Égalité, Sororité