Yes, the soft rock guys from the 70s. Apparently they have a big following in Mexico as they were in the row right behind me coming from DFW to Guadal

JEK

Senior Insider
Yes, the soft rock guys from the 70s. Apparently they have a big following in Mexico as they were in the row right behind me coming from DFW to Guadalajara. They had gig outside of town last night and one in Guadalajara tonight. So, I guess they still Aren't All Out of Love.

The one guy was ahead of me line obviously was in the biz somehow, based on dress. I had no idea until the lady sitting next to on the mobile lounge pointed them out to me.

you know darn good and well, you've never heard jason mraz on an elevator....unless you had your iPod in your ears!

gramchop said:
you know darn good and well, you've never heard jason mraz on an elevator....unless you had your iPod in your ears!

not unless I had Lena's iPod by mistake...LOL..my older daughter asked me how in the world a child of mine could like him???..I assured her it was just a phase and it too will pass...I also reminded her she used to love David Cassidy at one point in time, and now loves Perry Farell, so she is living proof you can change... :D :up:

I opened an old book a year or two ago and out fell a ticket stub from seeing Air Supply in 1981 with Mike Fischer, my high school and college sweetheart. Sweet memories...