east coast funk...

MIke R

Senior Insider
just got the word, as most resorts did today as well....another delay...now we re hoping for a Thanksgiving week opening.....

this really sucks....we re losing a whole month

Josh...I talk to Colorado ski bums weekly....whether I want to or not!....LOL

so yeah....I know

Mike R said:
just got the word, as most resorts did today as well....another delay...now we re hoping for a Thanksgiving week opening.....

this really sucks....we re losing a whole month

Sorry Mike but it's good for us here- lovely today. I'm sure the season will extend for you - late snow for all.

You are at the mercy of the weather. I am at the mercy of the trees and driveway- washed and prepped the driveway for sealing tomorrow. :p

our opening was just pushd back again past Thanksgiving to the 4th.....a catastrophe for the resort shops and restaurants of monumental proportion.....

ugh..........well at least this isn't all happening in a bad economy

Sorry to hear about New England skiing, Miker. Hope it gets better soon.

Whistler, where I'll be going in 2 weeks, has already broken the record for the snowiest November ever. They had 4 feet in the last 2 days. They've had 188 inches so far and have a base of 101 inches. Hope they keep it going.

sounded like they were blowing snow up top when I walked the dog last night but I'm sure they lost it all today.......looks like a snowy pattern starting Thanksgiving Day, which is a day late and a dollar short.....