I won't post a full trip report, but spent 3 nights in Napa/Sonoma, and MUST recommend the Gaige House (Inn) in Glen Ellen with highest recommendation

Dorocke

Senior Insider
I won't post a full trip report, but spent 3 nights in Napa/Sonoma, and MUST recommend the Gaige House (Inn) in Glen Ellen with highest recommendation! For $300/night (low season), we had an unbelievable 750 sq/ft. suite with fireplace, granite soaking tub, dual head shower, private zen garden, creekside private patio, plus a gourmet breakfast included. www.gaige.com
We also had an incredible brunch at Auberge du Soleil's restaurant in Napa! Outstanding views- the best to be found of Napa Valley. Great lunch at Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen in St. Helena. These were just the noteworthy, 5-star highlights and recommendations!

A couple of photos... Auberge de Soleil view of Napa valley. This is THEE place to stay in Napa; sort of reminded me of LeToiny for some reason. (It is a member of the Relais de Chateau hotel group also.)

1257957365-Auberge.jpg

And 2 photos of the Gaige House in Sonoma/Glen Ellen.

1257957404-Gaige1.jpg

1257957426-Gaige2.jpg

Attachments

• Auberge.jpg
    Auberge.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 33
My face lit up seeing you had a post from wine country. You did great, Little Grasshopper. We have stayed at Auberge and eaten there as well. For breakfast, lunch, or dinner-they do it right. The view is to die for. And at brekfast I often saw ballooons sailing across the valley-what a thrill.

So welcome home from the Napa wedding. The week down here has been memorable and also delicious. Amy

i, too, have stayed at auberge du soleil...on a solo trip post-divorce many moons ago! it was outstanding! i was soooo pampered! i also hot air ballooned on that trip!

ashley....so glad you had a good time! your accommodations look divine....i'm diggin' that granite soaking tub..ooo la la!!!