• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Didi and I hope that all of you have a fabulous time on St. Barths this weekend, but our fondest hope is that all of you get out of St. Martin and ove

noel

Senior Insider
Didi and I hope that all of you have a fabulous time on St. Barths this weekend, but our fondest hope is that all of you get out of St. Martin and over there in the first place!

Cheers!

gee thanks....

4074063454_b8e9185753_o.jpg

Yeah... and stay out of trouble. With today's technology, it would be easy for them to flag any sbhonline member, in the future. ;)

noel said:
That's pretty impressive! Kind of sums up our feelings about SXM!

I don't mind SXM at all but I don't go in high season.....I'll get a taste of what the rest of you go through on this trip I'm sure..and it will reinforce what I already feel..just to hedge my bet however I used FF miles to go home first class..this way I know I'll at least have short lines

noel said:
Didi and I hope that all of you have a fabulous time on St. Barths this weekend, but our fondest hope is that all of you get out of St. Martin and over there in the first place!

Cheers!

No worries -- we are Tradewinds SJU-SBH :)