Now thats a band!! On Letterman all last week..Anyone catch them...They are sooo underated...They dont take themselves too seriously,just play hard ch

Peter NJ

Senior Insider
Now thats a band!! On Letterman all last week..Anyone catch them...They are sooo underated...They dont take themselves too seriously,just play hard charging alt rock..Hear that Bono?

Weezer rocks.....love the Buddy Holly song, Beverly Hills..and of course Island in the Sun..I missed them though on Letterman..I think I was dealing with online drama that night and wasn't paying attention to the show because I usually have it on when I am working on the computer at night

Yeah, Weezer is great and they're just as good live. We saw them open for the Foo Fighters and enjoyed them as much as the headliner.

Mike 5 nights in a row..The song on Thur night was freaking unbelievable!! I think the new album is called Gratitude ...Next week i think....When ever it comes out im all over it..Sometime soon..

yea I know but two world series and one football game took care pf three nights...I only watched it once