• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

JIMMY BUFFETT - November 7th 2009

tim

"Le News" thinks you can -

JIMMY BUFFETT
Jimmy Buffett, célèbre chanteur de musique de country-rock-pop, et ami de Marius Stakelborough,
propriétaire du Sélect, honorera de sa présence le soixantième anniversaire du célèbre bar. "Les 60 ans du Sélect" est un événement
qui contribue aussi à promouvoir l'image de marque de l'île. A cette occasion,
le Comité du Tourisme a invité les musiciens de Jimmy Buffett à participer à la mise en place
d'une manifestation où le chanteur se donnera en spectacle au public avec le groupe
Coral Reefer Band le samedi 7 novembre 2009 à 20h. Nous vous souhaitons à tous un
bon concert, et que ces festivités se déroulent dans la joie. Le Comité du tourisme de Saint-Barthélemy.

Buffett, a friend of Marius Stakelborough, Le Select owner, will honor his presence at the sixtieth anniversary of the famous bar.
November 7th 2009.

T,

I just need to find out where the so-called Mahogany Ridge (generic name) is at Mike and Wendy's locale. Or where the locals hang. Or both. We'll be good to go while the two Mikes ski.

Scary thought - Wendy won't draft us to watch Mike's shop when he hangs out the "Back in 10 Minutes" sing, will she??

I love it- 21 posts and only 3- sort of- on JB's concert. Lots on drinking. The shark lives. :up:

Do you obsessively count things? I think there may be an underlying condition there . . . . :)