• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

If Mike R will provide with everyone's "handle" I will generate name-tags for the lunch. Example: JEK and I'm with JEK Mike R and I'm with Mike R

JEK

Senior Insider
If Mike R will provide with everyone's "handle" I will generate name-tags for the lunch.

Example:

JEK and I'm with JEK
Mike R and I'm with Mike R
amyb and phil62

You get the idea . . . .

oh God ..don't make me do that...I'm begging you....LOL

I don't even wear name tags at retail shows or teacher conferences when I am absolutely required to!..LOL

Well, I will have one for you no matter what, so you might as well give up on everyone else.

isn't Wendi wearing an "I'm with Stupid" shirt enough for an ID????... :D

oh Lord you are killing me....well if the masses dont mind...the list is yours

Junies...I'm sorry..not my idea..
Wendi.....Im sorry..please find it in your heart to forgive me.... :D :D :D :D

Andynap said:
Come on Mike- don't you want to know who slapped you? LOL

LOL...uh...no

but as a reminder...my behavior CANNOT be "moderated" in this particular environment in question... }:| }:| }:|

I'm off to the label store . . . if people don't want to wear them, they don't need to pick them up from the registration and gift bag table.

Andynap said:
Real convention or school reunion like.

Just gave me another idea -- I'll put the person's avatar on the name-tag too! This is going to be a fun weekend project :)

JEK said:
I'm off to the label store . . . if people don't want to wear them, they don't need to pick them up from the registration and gift bag table.

now you re talking!

I like it!

MartinS said:
Ok,, I have posted my name tag picture.....

Thanks. A start:
1256918700-nt.jpg

How about a barcode on forehead or a chip behind the ear?

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I'm gonna be raking leaves while ya all dance at Andy's and on the quay.

JEK said:
Andynap said:
Real convention or school reunion like.

Just gave me another idea -- I'll put the person's avatar on the name-tag too! This is going to be a fun weekend project :)

In that case you have my Avatar...Jim and Julie