Let it snow

LindaP

Senior Insider
Hmmmmm, I see my son just wrote in Facebook, that he just skiied out his backdoor in 2 feet of powder. He lives on Sugarloaf Mt., above Boulder.........I simply asked him, "don't you miss the great northeast, and this gray, cold, rainy days"????? Ha!

yeah I heard....makes me sick...at this rate we arent even going to open next weekend...by now I would have skied 10 days or so out there....

WINTER STORM ALERT
10.28.09 — A powerful winter storm is hitting Colorado with a winter storm warning in effect through 6pm MDT Thursday — The National Weather Service is forecasting snowfall accumulations from 18-36 inches with up to 4 feet possible in parts of Colorado. Get your Epic Pass before it's too late — only on sale through November 22.

Mike R said:
you're killing me....just killing me.....
Yeah, but the Beav won't open till the day before Thanksgiving and then there will only be one or two runs open. I know they are already skiing in Summit County, but not Eagle.

Summit County is really cranking so I'm told by all my old ski bum buddies out there, who love to rub it in

Hey Andy, my daughter is in Denver also...shovel?haha. And Dick, her Epic pass is always her Xmas present!!!!! Linda