Bad Blood

MIke R

Senior Insider
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Bad-Blood/Casey-Sherman/e/9781584656791/?itm=3

This is going to be a huge best seller up here but I don't know how much interest it will generate outside of this area....a bizarre story

Olympic skier Bode Miler and his entire family live a few miles north of here ...Bode is a rebel from a long line of family rebels...Bode's cousin had a long standing feud going on with a local cop.....one day the cop pulled the cousin over for some violation....the cousin pulls a gun out and shoots the cop dead as he is walking back to the squad car...at the same time a local yocal with a shady past himself sees that as he is driving by...stops his car and pulls out HIS gun and shoots the cousin dead...this in a town that hadn't seen a violent crime in decades..

the author also wrote The Finest Hours..a book about daring Coast Guard rescues which was well written and I loved reading

The books been out for a while now ......it is a consistently good seller in my shop for obvious reasons and no it's not fiction at all.....I am very familiar with many of the cast of characters in the book....the town is only a few towns north of me and a huge ski town with one of the best ski mountains in the state in their town

It sounds like a story for Dominick Dunne, who did such a good job in investigative writing about such local / prominent crimes. Also sounds like I should order it for my SBH reading list!

Know you do not like hearing this, but we will add Bad Blood to our Kindle list to bring to the island. Thanks for there tip.