Just back from an over night at Bryant Park Hotel,from where we took the subway to Yankee stadium for the 5 hour game on saturday!!!! What a crazy tim

LindaP

Senior Insider
Just back from an over night at Bryant Park Hotel,from where we took the subway to Yankee stadium for the 5 hour game on saturday!!!! What a crazy time, but the outcome was worth it!

I know you had to have been dressed for warmth-my oh my what a good fan you are. I am enjoying the playoffs sans my team and have to say those Yankees get an awful lot of things right. A

Linda, what did you think of the Bryant Park hotel? We were there the weekend of the 10th and loved it.

Teresa, this was our second time staying there.....and it is a great hotel and location. did you go into the Cellar bar at night? Its like a vampire lair!!!!! Fun though!We didnt get back until after 2am, and the place was packed!!!!

Yes, we went to the Cellar Bar, and it was packed. Mike especially enjoyed the women dancing on the bar. We were there for his birthday. We had a room overlooking the park, and took advantage of the view over a bottle of champagne. I would love to go back.

yEEAh......GOTTA believe Janette.........YANKEES WIN # 27 , some of you SBhonliners are on St Barths.....but, "I'm doin' fine.....on cloud 9"
Yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda AND Bill