if you get the High Def channel Palladia on your TV...dont miss the David Gilmour concert..its fantastic..he's still got it and one realizes what an u

MIke R

Senior Insider
if you get the High Def channel Palladia on your TV...dont miss the David Gilmour concert..its fantastic..he's still got it and one realizes what an underrated guitarist he is too

I have High Def but never heard of Palladia- is it Italian? LOL
I have Verizon- what's your system?

Time Warner..its a great channel Andy..non stop full length concerts in High Def...and a varied musical style too

saw a Pink Floyd show about maybe eight years or so ago. The Division Bell was the album They were promoting. That was really quite an amazing show.

I couldn't agree with you more, Mike. Paladia is definitely one of my favorites. BTW, I also watched the David Gilmore concert this evening. Being a major Pink Floyd fan, I am very familiar with his work. If you get a chance, try to see his "One Night at the Royal Albert Hall" show. I have that concert on BluRay, and it rocks.

Phil

did you see the incredible rendition of Conmfortably Numb to close the show???..wow...what guitar work

Palladia is a music channel. It replaced MTV-HD on my Comcast system. MTV hardly ever played musiv anyway...

Comfortably Numb is one of my top ten favorites of all time. Gilmore does some incredible guitar work on it. For my money, Pink Floyd as a band sounds better without Roger Waters, although he wrote almost everything they play. Gilmore's guitar just wails as the band cranks up towards the end of the song.

Phil

phil62 said:
If you get a chance, try to see his "One Night at the Royal Albert Hall" it rocks.

Phil

Yeah Phil, now we're talking! I love when David Crosby and Graham Nash sing with him. David Bowie makes an appearance also. great fun. Live in Gdansk was equally good.

Pink foyd is one of my favorite concert going experiences. Saw the Wall at the Nassau Coliseum, and the Division Bell was also great. Wish I could have seen Animals.

saw Dark Side of the Moon and Animals tours..Animals was without a doubt the weirdest ( and I mean that in a good way ) show I have ever been to

wish i could have seen The Wall