finally some snow!!!!

MIke R

Senior Insider
calling for an inch tonight...another 1 to 3 possibly tomorrow.....

it ain't much..but its a start!

I just planted basil for inside and brought my rosemary and bay leaf plant inside. Peppers and eggplant still growing. Keep the snow please.

I got this pretty slick indoor herb grower...got a free sample from a rep who wants me to be a dealer..

I am laughing my a** off...... herb grower Mike,,, going to be a dealer

I have seen a few of those "inside growers" and they work very well............

oh brother.....you are something else..LOL

snowing like crazycright now...Im going to try and get a picture....the leaves are still on the trees and with the snow it lools pretty cool

4008334828_5fa398b104.jpg

4007568289_1e40e41055_o.jpg

4007567123_1cf84c1b8b_o.jpg

Man,,,, looks cold to me.... Been really hot here. I could post a beach picture, but I would probably get censored.

everyone here will have a big smile and a little spring in their step today.....

oh..except for the bus tours which will be roling in to see the foliage...LOL

Mike R said:
I got this pretty slick indoor herb grower...got a free sample from a rep who wants me to be a dealer..

pretty impressed with it so far. I have only had it set up for a month and I ve already got a fairly good sized basil, thyme and chives.and I can also do cherry tomatoes in the bigger one...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=8&ct=image&ved=0CCsQ9QEwBw

It's got a grow lamp- same as when I start my seeds. My stuff will grow inside my sun room with natural light. Cherry tomatoes grow about 6 feet- how can you do that inside?

this is way beyond just a grow lamp....it has an earthbox like base for water and nutrients..same concept....a programmable timer on the light...and the arm adjusts up or down so as the plant grows you simply adjust the lamp arm up.....and the larger unit can do a tomato or pepper plant...and of course you may have to do more pruning than you would if it was outdoors.

Lovely but dangerous when snow on leaves add extra stress to limbs. Thanks for giving us a peek, Mike.

yeah but it takes way more than what we got to be a problem...sun came out...snow all gone except for up on the peaks where it really only matters