Inspired by Phil's response yesterday, does anybody have favorite playlists they want to share? I'm going to make a few for my trip to St. Barths in

Jeanette

Senior Insider
Inspired by Phil's response yesterday, does anybody have favorite playlists they want to share?

I'm going to make a few for my trip to St. Barths in November.

Morning coffee with a view
Chilling on the beach
Cruising around the island
Sunset
Post-dinner mellow
Dancing stuff

shell-seeking chill
pool party
psychedelic rock
clouds in my coffee
after dinner drinks
panty droppers (mainly barry white and michael buble)

Girlfriend, care to share the songs on your playlists? I am looking for a little inspiration to make my own.

Hmmm, panty droppers??? That list should be fun.

when i get home on monday i'll send you a pt with the songs on each list....it will all be crystal clear!!!

Guess it might just be me. I don't bring any tunes. I just listen to the local radio stations and catch any live music that pops up. Kinda like being there, eh?

Biggest regret - not having a recorder with me on Aruba (we drove and dove every nook and cranny) to "snap" the "Arrrruba Muffler" commercials. Every other minute they were on. We started chanting along with them after a while. Cheap thrills. :p

all this Quito talk has reminded me I lost my Quito Caribbean Run CD in my last divorce and need to get another copy...problem is they are hard to come by..

unless Josh can score me one in January???

Mike R said:
all this Quito talk has reminded me I lost my Quito Caribbean Run CD in my last divorce and need to get another copy...problem is they are hard to come by..

unless Josh can score me one in January???

No problem Miker but these days you might be able to get it online. I can probably pick one up in Annapolis also.

Check this to see if that works.

eddie said:
Not exactly a playlist, but I often play this as my first song of the day while on sbh. The video isn't very good (don't know why they added the bomb sound), but the song & lyrics are perfect for a new day, down there:
You can get the lyrics by clicking on "more info".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZldHDOCNgo&feature=related

I haven't heard It'a a Beautiful Morning in years...I loved this song when I was younger!!

Thanks, now I finally have My Favorite Things out of my head. :p

thanks for that Josh...looks like that site will do it

I dont know how I missed that when I googled it