• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Hi, we are coming back to the US on a Saturday and have a 330 flight to catch out of St Martin. Our 2 options out of St Barts to St Martin are at 12 a

randi

Hi, we are coming back to the US on a Saturday and have a 330 flight to catch out of St Martin. Our 2 options out of St Barts to St Martin are at 12 and 145. Would 1:35 hours be enough time to catch our connection in St Martin if we are not checking our bags? We would prefer to take the later flight if possible.

Thanks

I have made it but it was a few years back. Been using the 12 the last few years and have had more than enough time.

I would do the earlier one. In my opinion an hour and a half is doable with carryon, provided you can check in on line. That will very by airline. If you have to physicaly check in its potentially tight as they strictly close flights at SXM 45 mins prior to departure. If you are going in high season on a Saturday, definately take the earlier flight. At an hour and a half you have no buffer or margin for error.

Bottom, line, I would trade the extra hour and a half in SBH for less potential aggrevation at SXM. Your hotel or Villa may well want you out by noon anyway.

Since you have extra time go to the Business Class Lounge on the 2nd floor after you go thru security. WIFI, TV, Magazines, quiet, food and drink. Here is the link VIP Lounge