Fasten Your Seat Belts, There’s More Code to Crack By JANET MASLIN Published: September 13, 2009 One of the theories espoused by Dan Brown’s new bo

JEK

Senior Insider
Fasten Your Seat Belts, There’s More Code to Crack

By JANET MASLIN
Published: September 13, 2009
One of the theories espoused by Dan Brown’s new book is that when many people share the same thought, that thought can have physical effects. Let’s test it on Tuesday. Watch what happens to bloggers, booksellers, nitpickers, code crackers, conspiracy theorists, fans and overheated search engines when [highlight]“The Lost Symbol,” Mr. Brown’s overdue follow-up to “Angels & Demons” (2000) and “The Da Vinci Code” (2003), finally sees the light of day.[/highlight]

Hey JEK- do you think bolding and highlighting makes it sink in better? It is in English with short declarative sentences you know. Just asking. :crazy:

Mike R said:
I have the book in my possession
So do I - - - delivered electronically to the Kindle overnight. What a media blitz the guy is getting on the Today Show this AM. With 5 million printed in the first run, I guess they need the blitz.

Started it last night and read the first 12 chapters, or 10% in Kindle-speak. Really grabs you from the beginning.

Great start. Please do let us know if it holds up. BTW-today my grandson Brian turns 12. I new I liked the date. A