Eddie: Great idea to start a music forum! Also a nice idea to highlight music videos. My favorite jazz singer is Holly Cole and her trio and this ve

JoshA

Senior Insider
Eddie: Great idea to start a music forum! Also a nice idea to highlight music videos.

My favorite jazz singer is Holly Cole and her trio and this version of "I can see clearly now" is my favorite piece by the trio. Never tire of it.

Josh, what a great rendition of I Can See Clearly Now. The bass player rocks. I need to buy a Holly Cole CD.

The song brought back memories. I sang I Can See Clearly Now in a vocal competition in 8th grade in Philly in 1978. Fortunately, no copies of that performance have made it to Youtube.

Jeanette: I'll bet you still sing "I can see clearly now" in the shower. The organic echo is perfect for the song. "Fever" also. Am I right?

JoshA said:
Jeanette: I'll bet you still sing "I can see clearly now" in the shower. The organic echo is perfect for the song. "Fever" also. Am I right?

Josh, I try to limit my singing to the shower (and only the shower) these days. I'll give Fever a shot, you never know...

My daughter was encouraging me to audition for American Idol this year. Thank goodness the age limit is 28.

Eddie and Josh, these videos are great. I went online and ordered Holly Cole and Eva Cassidy CDs. Thanks for broadening my collection.

josh...thanks for turning me on to holly cole! i love her voice and her energy! "i can see clearly now" is a great "shell-seeking" tune. i'm going to add her stuff to my iPod!