We made it- 5 1/2 hours with 2 stops. Absolutely no traffic my side but going south on 95 and 84 was terrible. Nice day tho. Atlantic Fish tonight for

I thought about ordering the Blanquette de Veau that Phyllis ordered. Perhaps I'll try it on my next visit.

Theresa said:
Boy, you guys will go anywhere to dine with people from Philly, won't you? LOL

you betcha...finest kind of people..of course it helps that just about that hour we would going through Boston anyway on our way to the Cape...LOL

We took the Old Town Trolley Tour today- complete circle with 17 stops- can get on and off at any stop and had lunch on Long Wharf at Tia's

Lobster and Lobster Roll- great

3905192372_275bf38402_o.jpg

3904408831_6a56235eb2_o.jpg

I know it..good choice..you should see how packed it gets at Happy Hour

see you on the Long Wharf tomorrow evening

So even with a late lunch at Tia's I had made reservations at Stephanie's and was determined to go- so we went- no outside tonite- too cold but the inside is very upscale amd warm . No apps but a Cod Filet for Phyllis and Crispy Duck Beast and Duck Leg Confit with poached pear, swiss chard and garlic polenta for me. Chardonnay for Phyllis and Sangiovese for me. The food was really good.

3904806395_ea9b26d2a5_o.jpg

3905587662_ff42655da4_o.jpg

Mike R said:
good deal..go to the Union Oyster House for Oysters..sit at the raw bar..the shuckers are real characters....oldest restaurant in America

Neptune Oyster is really good for the Oysters.. it is a real small place, nothing too fancy, in the North End (Bostons little Italy) I make a few trips there from the office every now and then.

Tonight at Legal Sea Food at Long Wharf- Mike, Wendi, Lena, Kevin, Kate, Phyllis and me. We had almost everything on the menu- oysters, steamers, mussels, calamari - all apps- and fish galore- cod, haddock, etc. Great time with good friends. Tomorrow on the way home is Still River - Kara and Bob.

3908466492_408ae8db1c.jpg

great evening with old friends....and the perfect way to break up the trip to P Town....as usual Legals delivered great food....nice to see my paison Andy and Phyl who I hadn't seen in quite some time....next stop?..Gustavia

Jeanette said:
Great photo. Lena was the best fed kid in America this summer!

Andy, enjoy Still River tomorrow.

Thanks Jeanette. I see it's pouring rain down there so we will have a long lunch.