• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Hideaway Lunch, Nov. 7

Mike R said:
QUOTE: Warm summer breezes,
French wine and cheeses

Jeanette:
a (different )line from that very song is going on my urn

I am guessing...

Some of it's magic; some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all of the way.

Oui?

although Wendi was pushing for

writing his memiors
losing his hearing
but he dont care
what most people say

:laugh:

I don't think so. I am traveling November 3-10. WinAir has seats available out of Grand Case, if necessary, but the times are lousy. I am hoping to "buy" a seat on a private charter through Terrance.

thats what Wendi did..she bought a seat on Terrances charters....I get in before her on SBC, but at least she gets in!!

Jeanette said:
I don't think so. I am traveling November 3-10. WinAir has seats available out of Grand Case, if necessary, but the times are lousy. I am hoping to "buy" a seat on a private charter through Terrance.

Winair is flying out of Grand Case?

Winair ain't flying out of Grand Case.

Jeanette, join us in San Juan and fly to SBH in style on Tradewind. If you book the 3PM Tradewind flight on the 3rd then I'll guarantee champagne. [If you're not Jeanette and you're on that flight then I'm guaranteeing Soda Water. Check the cooler in the back.] Convince Kate to play along and I'll even guarantee cold hors d'oeuvres.

Andy, sorry, I meant SBC out of Grand Case.

Kevin, let me check out a flight to St. Juan and Tradewind availability on the 3rd. That sounds like an offer I can't refuse. What will it take to convince Kate?

So much champagne...so little time!

Tradewinds has a seat for 11/3 at 3:00, but not a workable return on 11/10. This means I could fly down via SJU and Tradewinds and fly home via SXM and Win-air or a charter. I'll need to figure out all the logistics.

I didn't find the Tradewinds price so bad, given what a seat on a shared charter will cost. It will also be cheaper to fly to SJU vs. SXM.

come on...keep it coming....Mr and Mrs Earl???...Rosita???...anyone else???...you know you want it.....just do it :up:

yeah I thought you did ..he has entrusted me to give him a final count, so I just wanted to be sure..