4 Stars!!!

Krisit, you are NOT a dork....some of us don't always catch every thread so you're good!

kristi0119 said:
I'm a total dork - I didn't see JEK's post! Sorry for the duplication of info!!!

I did not have the sous chef connection! It must be a happy kitchen after that review!

I don't think there are words to describe how happy they are. My sister said she didn't get in until 6 am from the celebration party. I do know that they work VERY hard and this is well deserved. Now I just need to get up there and have the meal of a lifetime!

Kristi and John,

Thanks for sharing this with us. Looks like a fabulous restaurant for a special evening.

Jeanette

We ate there last night with our gang -- what a meal! The presentation, preparation and different tastes were simply amazing. Two of us shared the duck and two the chicken -- the only shots I took.

1253975217-DSC_0026.jpg
1253975199-DSC_0025.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 52
looks good...hey I'm craving some Abigaels on Broadway...go there for me so I can live vicariously through you

Mike R said:
looks good...hey I'm craving some Abigaels on Broadway...go there for me so I can live vicariously through you

Sorry, only made it uptown to come and go through Penn Station!