If you find yourself in NYC and are in need of an evening of laughter and great ensemble acting, catch God of Carnage with Jeff Daniel, Hope Davis, Ma

here are my choices:

Musical: Next to Norman
Musical Revival: Hair (Last year South Pacific)
Play: God of Carnage
Play revival: I hated The Norman Conquests.

John
Thanks for the tip
We have tix for "Billy Elliott" later this summer(9 tony's and the kid star is a Canadian !) but we'll try this one too, if telecharge still accomodates us !
We always try to see Les Paul, Mondays at the Iridium, too (hey- he's now 94,and he invented the electric guitar -among many other things- you can't see him too often !!!)

Somebody gave us Hair tix....I'm kinda ambivalent, but LS wants to go, so.

BTW, all Times Sq visitors should wander north to Duffy Sq...the north end of the big plaza...the TKTS booth has been renovated, and a part of it is the red glass steps/bleacher seats that form the roof of the new facility. Great vantage point south. (past the new $10 beach chairs on Broadway.)

Lisa and Company took a pedi-cab into TS Saturday night and the peddler(?) took them smack to the heart of TS and peddled in a 360 several times. Lisa said it was great until it wasn't.

Well, they've re-routed traffic to 7th ave and closed broadway to cars...pretty wierd, looks like it's here to stay, thanks to an anti-auto mayor and administration....

beach-chairs-on-broadway.jpg
1245246686-photo_12_.jpg

Important sights of NYC :)

1245246694-app.jpg

Attachments

• photo_12_.jpg
    photo_12_.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 29
Red steps on the right of the photo. $10 chairs abound.

1245246441-photo_11_.jpg

Attachments

• photo_11_.jpg
    photo_11_.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 29
nah, they're free. Pop up while you're in town....LOL
idea was that bway crossing 7th at a diagonal created traffic snarls...bway is already 'pedestrian malled' from 42nd down to around 35th st...dumbest thing I've ever seen....so they closed the times sq portion to autos, etc.

Anyway so it's closed (bway) in times sq...but the 'official' furniture won't get here til fall. So the pres of the times sq BID paid a brooklyn hardware store $10 apiece for a thousand? 700? lawn chairs...

not too many have been stolen so far...LOL

BTW, that apple store in the front of the
GM building is a freakin brainstorm.
Plaza was a dead area, underneath was storage or something. What a brilliant idea to put the store there.turned the space right around. gotta love NY developers. won't let a sq inch exist w/o extracting revenue...LOL