No chance this was gonna go under the radar..NBC News and CBS News are once again camped outside my bedroom window..We noticed the Dolphins several da

Peter NJ

Senior Insider
No chance this was gonna go under the radar..NBC News and CBS News are once again camped outside my bedroom window..We noticed the Dolphins several days ago but was hoping it wouldnt be a News story this year..Wrong...Let the insanity begin.

Where were they (TV crews), years ago, when I was sipping beers and slurping oysters at Dolphin Cove on South Padre as those beauties put on the best free-form show that most "waterparks" can only hope to match in their dreams. That was one cool outdoor place to sit and watch.

* Just checked it out online. New owners and the whole place seems to have been walled in with a deck. It still seems like a great place. BTW, that pic of me on a Harley on SBH has me wearing an original Dolphin Cove tshirt. My contribution was a tshirt from the Bootjack volunteer fire department in Michigan's upper peninsula. Dolphin would staple them to the ceiling. Quite a collection. Don't know it it's there now.

yeah...they re dumb as a box of nails....you think humans are the only ones who have both smart and dumb members in their species???

They are playing in the exact same spot too..Crazy..Nobody knows if its the same leftover Dolphins from last years Pod or new ones that lost their way? Many died this Winter..Just what NJ needs a new bumper sticker "NJ, its where Dolphins come to die"..It is a death sentance for many who dont make it out for the Winter,that is a fact.

NYCFred said:
That's a dolphinist comment. Not very PC of you, Miker. Next you'll be picking on unicorns.

I'm just saying Fred..after doing thousands of whale watches, I can tell you for sure the marine mammal world is NO different than the land mammals world.....smart ones...and dumb ones....we make such a big deal out of when these dolphins and whales go where they are not supposed to.....you gonna tell me humans never ever go where they are not supposed to go????....how about dogs??..ever have a really smart dog???..a really dumb dog??.. I have..last night I had a fox come right up to the sliding glass door and look inside....how smart is that fox???

its NOT a big deal...leave them alone and they will figure it out...and if they don't?.....well..Darwinism at work again like it has been for the past million years