Not Fred. Breaking News Alert The New York Times Wednesday, May 20, 2009 -- 10:32 PM ET ----- 4 Arrested in Bomb Plot in New York The F.B.I. arrest

andynap

Senior Insider
Not Fred.

Breaking News Alert
The New York Times
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 -- 10:32 PM ET
-----

4 Arrested in Bomb Plot in New York

The F.B.I. arrested four men in New York City in an alleged
plot to detonate a bomb outside a Jewish temple, The
Associated Press reported. The authorities said the suspects
had planned to detonate a car with plastic explosives in the
Bronx

The target was 2 synagogues that are on the same street-about 2 blocks apart. The other target was the National Guard at Stewart AF base in Newburgh NY. They had hoped to shoot a plane out of the sky! 3 are American Citizens one is from Haiti. The bombs were actually not armed-they bought them from an FBI source.

Good NYPD and FBI police work.

Remember back in the day when they would have been called Traitors, and they were shot/hanged...just a thought regarding the repeat offender issue.

It's not conjecture.It was reported on the news this AM.They'd been followed for a year, and their intent and convictions were well known to the FBI who'd infiltrated their group.

amateurs, thank god. Miker's right. Cops/feds have to be right 100% of the time. Clowns like this only need to get lucky once.

Why do they keep picking on NYC? I mean, it's the Bronx and all, but still. Doesn't Akron have any cells? Cleveland?

Wait a minute. I just saw my name mentioned in the orig post.

I take it back, Akron and Cleveland. Make it Philly.

PS: What's your office address, Andy?

NYC has that cachet the terrorists want to attain.They love the images from 9/11.Its also pretty easy to disappear into the multicultural woodwork in such a big city.The synagogue/community center was allegedly chosen because it was convenient to a highway for a quick getaway and onto the next target.

I heard that they regretted that someone had already taken their first choice target-the twin towers.

NYCFred said:
Wait a minute. I just saw my name mentioned in the orig post.

I take it back, Akron and Cleveland. Make it Philly.

PS: What's your office address, Andy?

The one in the middle fred with the statute on top

3550927929_0f65a2d2ba_o.jpg

NYCFred said:
Why do they keep picking on NYC? I mean, it's the Bronx and all, but still. Doesn't Akron have any cells? Cleveland?

yet another reason to live where I live.....LOL.

NYCFred said:
amateurs, thank god. Miker's right. Cops/feds have to be right 100% of the time. Clowns like this only need to get lucky once.

Fred you already know the answer to that,NYC is the only City that matters.

Skeeter, there's a difference between American citizens and illegals and foreigners picked up on the battlefield.Don't pretend we don't know that.