Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Georgia on My Mind

SBH Insider Joined: Oct 2002 Philadelphia Posts: 43,827
    QUOTE:"and Tim - "rented" ..... wash your mouth out son! "

Erma- I'm the only one old enough here to call Tim "son"

Andy

SBH Insider Joined: Apr 2004 Charlotte, NC Posts: 2,402
    Erma/Amy ~ I just did a quick read now of the thread! Sounds like it was a great time!

Mike~ I looove the Highlands! My family goes there often.

(Why was I referenced as "an Ashley" coming on?? What is this? lol )
    Ashley (formerly "AHowell")

SBH Insider Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 779
    Ah, that would be from the picture issue (male/female).... it was just a misunderstanding and you weren't trying to make a statement :)

I used a term that some here took a different way....a little misunderstanding. It is probably a stretch - I have an odd sense of humor

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 51,935
    Highlands and Cashier are great towns..we usually eat lunch at this great little spot in Highlands
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Erma- no biggee. I think it was the boning thing?? LOL doing the nasty, bumping uglies etc! LOL lol

Mike- in 2007, we rented a log cabin in Cashiers for Tgiving with the whole family. The shops in Highlands are fab. Such understated class there. Low key. Love it, love it. The only thing that could tear me away from my SBH Tgiving retreat might be another one of these family retreats in Highlands.

SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2007 Austin, Texas Posts: 17,211
    erma...you will live in infamy as the member who got "boned by her husband" and told the board about it!

i just re-read your original and...thanks, for making my day...again!
    The waves of the sea bring me back to me.

I think I recall this super-imposed "double entendre"/pun which I had not intended at all, in commenting on Amy's anniversary with forum and number of posts. I got a PM from someone who appreciated the clever humor, and I was very confused by it!