Here is another good spy caper for author Daniel Silva's hero, Gabriel Allon. This story involves Islamic terrorists in London, Amsterdam, and Denmark

phil62

Senior Insider
Here is another good spy caper for author Daniel Silva's hero, Gabriel Allon. This story involves Islamic terrorists in London, Amsterdam, and Denmark. This latest held my interest even as big 100 foot sail boats were out playing off Flamands beach today. (Warm ups for the start of the BUCKET tomorrow)!! Amy

I've enjoyed the two Silva novels I've read but I always feel like I'm getting a bit of a lecture on the state of Israeli/Palestinian relations with my international intrigue.

Dennis said:
I've enjoyed the two Silva novels I've read but I always feel like I'm getting a bit of a lecture on the state of Israeli/Palestinian relations with my international intrigue.

You should read Patterson's "Exile". A very good read and very current commentary on the Middle East and terrorism in the US. A tome and not really a beach read.

Good one Andy and I even read it while on St Barths in January 2008-note this is written by Richard North Patterson. Amy