New Powder Dump in Vail

yeah well...we got about a week or so left here....the snow machine is winding down.. :-(....tomorrow will probably be the last day of taking my classes on the mountain....maybe maybe next week, but I dont know..

but dont worry Dick...I dont miss that late spring Rocky Mt powder at all.....LOL

Yeah, I know. You never liked Spring skiing anyway. But I can't talk -- we're in Texas and won't be back out there till 4th of July weekend!

yeah I got an email from a bunch of people today telling about it.......damn I wish I was there...

hi Dick...are you guys sorry you're not there for all that snow?? My daughter told me about it, and said it's snowing like crazy in Denver, they're supposed to get a foot or more, she's getting out the snowshoes!!!! At least her Husky is lovi'n it!!!

I have a friend who is from the resort here in NH and is out at Copper competing in Nationals Snowboarding Championship and he said it is "sick good" right now.

like I need to hear that....LOL

Yes, Linda, we wish we were there. As I drove to Dallas today it was 70 degrees, overcast and raining, as it has done for most of the last ten days. It is messy and I hate it!